We love the wildflowers that grow on our bluff and hillside, and around our creek. It is so amazing to have beautiful flowers and plants that just grow without you doing a thing! We also love bringing them into the house to brighten any room. But this post isn’t about the flowers, it’s about what I wear to pick them! Even picking wildflowers can be done in feminine style.
How I Put Together This Feminine Style Outfit
Picking wildflowers requires an outfit in which it’s easy to move. Here’s how I chose the outfit components from feet to hair:
- Flip-flops are easy to use in the creek, which I had to enter several times to get to the flowers on our bluff.
- My pants are comfortable linen, and are easy to roll up while I was in the water. They’re also loose and cool.
- The shirt is blousy and cool. It’s a pretty woven cotton that’s easy to move in and matched the pants perfectly.
- I tied the scarf around my head, and tucked and pinned my hair around the scarf.
Where We Shopped
I started looking at labels and realized that coincidentally the entire outfit, except the scarf, came from Old Navy. I don’t shop often, so it’s very strange for the pieces to all come from there.
- Shoes: Old Navy
- Pants: Goodwill (Old Navy brand)
- Shirt: Old Navy on sale
- Scarf: Vintage from Goodwill